Tuesday 28 April 2015

Let's try this!

Surprise! Mme Sweeney's post wasn't the last! I am going to give this a try though I will admit that I am on a bit of a learning curve. I'll try to post important deadlines or information on the blog. If you need to communicate with me the best way to contact will still be by email.

Today was our last Create lesson Lloyd Dubois. I am sending home one of the pieces they worked on. They turned out fantastic!

  • Crooked Valley permission forms and payment are due (online payment). Trip is May 13th.
  • TUSC Group B April 30th
  • Step 1 of our English poetry assignment should be completed. 
  • We will soon be finishing our geometry unit in math (Unit 6). Expect a review and test sometime next week.
  • Science travel brochures were due last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment